As the Marketing Executive your role is to drive the execution of product marketing strategies and communications that deliver brand impact and growth for the JCDecaux Australia and New Zealand product portfolio.
You’ll work closely with the product marketing specialists and manager to support the development of product marketing content to influence and deliver on revenue and market share objectives, ensuring that the JCDecaux brand is presented consistently, campaigns are delivered to deadline and we remain successful in market.
- Assist with the execution of product marketing plans and strategies to drive demand for JCDecaux products
- Help plan the launch of new products, innovations and releases and implement the plans
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Ensure clear execution of JCDecaux brand through all product initiatives and collateral
- Assist with the development of sales tools that support the selling process, and education materials as required
- Collaborate on major client presentations, providing support and contribution where needed
- Asset photography – work with Marketing team to identify gaps, regularly check sales forecaster for upcoming bookings and arrange professional photography suppliers
- Audience photography – work with Marketing team to plan, brief, organise logistics for photographers, including brief for talent, organise permits and security, schedule strong creative campaigns on digital assets as required, and attend shoots where necessary
- Campaign photography – arrange professional photos of sales campaigns, source quotes and budget approvals as required
- Monthly and quarterly reporting – assist with PowerPoint slides for commercial partners
- Develop new marketing/sales collateral in preparation for launch of new asset developments
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll be a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, Media or equivalent, with some commercial experience gained in either marketing or a media related industry. You’ll enjoy working with a cross section of stakeholders and have the ability to manage multiple priorities. As well as:
- Possess excellent attention to detail with a strong eye for design and high-quality output
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to bring the JCDecaux brand vision to life
- The ability to take the initiative, be proactive and motivated in a constantly-changing work environment
- Good computer literacy skills including understanding of PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Meltwater, Wordpress, InDesign, Photoshop and e-newsletter development software and all social media platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively
JCDecaux requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure we meet our obligations under occupational health and safety legislation with regard to the safety and wellbeing of our people. Being “fully vaccinated” means having obtained a primary course recommended dosage of any approved vaccine. For most approved vaccines this is a two-dose schedule. If you are applying for a role at JCDecaux please consider this requirement when submitting your application. If your application is successful you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccination against Covid-19 to JCDecaux upon or after commencing your employment with JCDecaux.