We are looking for an upbeat, professional, and experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and other members of our C-Suite Executive team as required. Maintaining a high standard of professionalism, efficiency, discretion, and independent judgement you will work with internal and external stakeholders, dealing with a wide range of highly sensitive/ confidential matters. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of our Sydney office. Working closely with the building management, contractors as well as IT to ensure staff can use the office as required.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide extensive administrative support to CEO and other members of the ELT where required
- Provide extensive diary and inbox management support to ensure all meetings and activities are scheduled, there no clashes and appropriate times is allocated for meeting reparation and travel time.
- Book domestic & international travel requests (flights, accommodation, care hire & transfers) for CEO and ELT members.
- Prepare, distribute, and manage high-quality correspondence, reports and presentations using various Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) in an efficient manner whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Organise and execute state and interstate events.
- Reconcile business expenses via Concur on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate active role in the smooth operations of the Sydney City office and engaging with other state office administrative staff when
- Manage the collation of data for annual sustainability reporting for offices across ANZ, including detailed management of York Street
- Lead and maintain Risk assessments which connect to the management of the Sydney Street Office
- Attend to frequent building management requirements
- Assist the Receptionist with their role and responsibility in the York St office when high in demand or in their absence
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll be someone who has prior experience in high-level executive support, possess excellent communication both written and verbal, strong organisational skills and be used to working to tight deadlines. As well as:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with office equipment
JCDecaux requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure we meet our obligations under occupational health and safety legislation about the safety and wellbeing of our people. Being “fully vaccinated” means having obtained a primary course recommended dosage of any approved vaccine. For most approved vaccines this is a two-dose schedule. If you are applying for a role at JCDecaux please consider this requirement when submitting your application. If your application is successful, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccination against Covid-19 to JCDecaux upon or after commencing your employment with JCDecaux.